Lately you have seen post from me on the topic of Brand Advocacy; it happens that I have a vantage point as I have the privilege of access to the data for all the Advocacy Programs Zuberance runs every day... I wish I could simply share this with you every day, alas I can't as it is privileged information owned by our customers. Recently Restaurant.Com kindly share a few snippets of this data with attendees to the WOMM-U 2012, here for your enjoyment!
- Restaurant.Com launched an Advocacy program on September 2011 with the objective of identifying and energizing Advocates; they were looking for authentic Advocacy so they offered no compensation or reward (The program was launched using the Zuberance Platform)
- To date Restaurant.Com has identified 141,131 Brand Advocates
- Advocates have created 34,788 Stories (Incredible strategic asset that has already delivered an estimated 2.5M Trusted Impressions)
- Advocates shared 12,525 Offers, generating 3,773 inbound referral clicks
- Restaurant.COm has taken the next step in Advocacy opening exclusive spaces for interaction with the Advocates (Exclusive Facebook Page)
How has Advocacy moved the needle for Restaurant.Com?
- Boosted awareness and online reputation
- Increased Sales
- Accrued an strategic asset: an Advocate Army ready and willing to engage
It is not about "IF" Brand Advocacy works; it is a question of taking the steps to make it work for you.
What do you think?