And you are not alone, three years of working with Enterprise Customers have given Zuberance enough experience and data to unequivocally state that the most satisfied customers a Business has, their Brand Advocates, are extremely important for their success; Data from a recent study tells us that:
- 30% of Brand Advocates recommend once a week or more
- Brand Advocates recommend across many categories; the most popular are Technology (25%), Restaurants (15%) Household Items (10%), Travel (7%)
- Brand Advocates have Social Networks that are larger than average (300-600)
- Brand Advocates recommend consumer (67%) and business (31%) products
- When a Brand Advocate recommends he/she prompts the recipient to consider (61%) and buy (22%)
In a nutshell: Zuberance Self Service allows any business to identify their most satisfied customers, their Brand Advocates, and then energize these Advocates to generate online reviews and offer sharing. All of the activities are tracked so impact is clearly understood and messaging / offers can be optimized. Zuberance Self Service compiles best practices Zuberance has gathered through three years of catering to Enterprise Brands.
Zuberance Self Service is completely free during the Beta, after the Beta period is over Zuberance Self Service will be free for any company up to 200 Advocates identified; and then charged in a tiered subscription model based on the number of Advocates in the program.
Through the next few months we will be adding more features and capabilities, we look forward to receiving your comments and feedback (please use our online community)