2009 Tribalization of Business Study | Deloitte LLP
Of the companies surveyed, a majority agreed that the following continue to be top business objectives of online communities:
• Increase word-of-mouth (38 percent)
• Increase customer loyalty (34 percent)
• Increase brand awareness (30 percent)
• Improve idea generation (29 percent)
• Improve the quality of customer support (23 percent)
However, in the majority of companies surveyed, marketing continues to be the primary driver of online communities, resulting in a significant gap between community goals and the organizations’ capability to fully leverage these communities on an enterprise wide basis.
Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.
Post a Comment